Ready For an Experience Out of This World? Order the Starbucks WandaVision Frappuccino
Lovers of Starbucks and the Disney+ show WandaVison, listen up! Totally the Bomb created a Frappuccino that has all the makings of the new hit Marvel miniseries, and it looks delicious. The Frappuccino, which is not on Starbucks's regular menu, is packed with strawberry puree, mocha drizzle, whipped cream, and chocolate drizzle (among other things) to showcase the black, brown, and red colors of TV static that can often be seen throughout the show.
To order the WandaVision Starbucks Frappuccino, you have to give the barista the recipe, so make sure to follow the steps carefully:
- Order a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
- Ask for one pump of white mocha syrup and one pump of raspberry syrup.
- Ask for whipped cream on the bottom of the cup with strawberry puree and mocha drizzle.
- Ask to add whipped cream on the top as well with chocolate drizzle.
- Give your barista a big thank you!
If you like the idea of ordering a superhero Starbucks drink, we suggest giving this Wonder Woman Frappuccino a try next; it's filled with strawberry, white chocolate, and yummy caramel flavors. Now hurry up and get to slurping!