There are so many details that go into planning a wedding, so the night before can be a little odd for a bride. Whether she's feeling frantic or calm and collected, there are a million thoughts running through her mind. Read on for some of the most common prewedding thoughts from Brides.
No matter if your wedding-planning philosophy is to keep calm and carry on or to spend every post-work minute perfecting your seating chart, the morning of your wedding is a frenetic and exhilarating time for even the most zen brides. When a bride's mind is racing before her nuptials, here are 15 thoughts to emerge from the mayhem.
- "Did I remember to pay the caterer?"
- "I hope my fiancé loves my dress as much as I do. What if he doesn't?"
- "I wonder what would happen if I tripped walking down the aisle."
- "I must not trip walking down the aisle."
- "What do I say when the officiant asks me to repeat after him?"
- "Where are my vows? What did I write in my vows?"
- "Tomorrow is the most important day of my life thus far. I sure hope it lives up to expectations."
- "I wonder if my fiancé has a case of cold feet. On second thought, I wonder if I have cold feet."
- "I'm making a lifelong commitment for the first time today. And I thought signing the lease on my first car was a big deal."
- "Someday, I bet my husband and I will laugh about how nervous we were to walk down the aisle."
- "I hope I don't tear up. Did I remember to use waterproof mascara?"
- "I can't wait to see the finalized reception space. Is it too early to sneak a peek?"
- "Diving into that wedding cake after months of shunning sweets will be heaven."
- "I wonder if my fiancé will cry when he first sees me at the end of the aisle."
- "I can't believe I get to marry my best friend tomorrow."
— Tyler Atwood
Check out more great stories from Brides:
- 15 Signs You're an Antibride
- The 50 Mistakes Every Bride Makes
- 5 Things Every Bride Thinks on Her Wedding Day