With all life throws at us, there are many important details that can slip through the cracks. Check out our list of things you need to start double-checking or you'll face important consequences.
- Making sure you turned the stove off.
- Making sure there is toilet paper around before going number two.
- Locking the front door.
- Unplugging your hair appliances.
- Making sure lights, heater, TV, and A/C are off when you leave.
- Rereading the recipe while you're making a dish.
- Saving before you quit a game.
- Ensuring you have your credit card when you leave a bar.
- Looking at your social calendar before you make plans.
- Seeing who you are texting or IMing when venting or sharing secrets with friends and family.
- Zipping up your fly.
- Checking the backseat of a car before you leave.
- Making sure you have your keys.
- Seeing if your electronics are fully charged.
- Making sure your wallet is with you all the time.
- Making sure you haven't forgotten your phone.
- Making sure your phone is silent during certain occasions — interview, movie, etc.
- Locking your car.
- Setting your alarm on your phone.
- Filling out tax forms and doing calculations.
- Keeping up with receipts and bills.
- Checking both sides of the paper during a test.
- Checking your travel documents before you leave for vacation.
- Making sure your chargers are with you.
- Checking your hotel room on the day of checkout.
- Looking over dates and cities before you book a ticket.
- Checking inside the airplane seat pocket.
- Looking over important emails before you send them off.
- Making sure you are not replying all.
- Looking at your to-do list.
- Looking at who you are texting or IMing when venting at work.
- Saving the document before you close it.