This New Moon in Aquarius Baño Will Help You Find Your Place In Community
Happy February! The month is often associated with love due to the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday, and the theme of union is spot on. Whether it's romantic love, self-love, family love, or love for community, the New Moon in Aquarius is here to help boost up the energy around your place in relationships and the larger society.
January's Capricorn New Moon was more about self and handling personal business. The Aquarius energy shifts from solely interpersonal to the collective. So, if you've been thinking about how you could tap in more with community activities or civic engagement, this new moon is wonderful to work with.
There are plenty of things happening globally right now that need our love and attention. There are also things happening in your neighborhoods, towns, and cities that you can show up for, be a part of, and even assist in elevating. Thinking outside of the box is a strong trait for rebellious Aquarius, so invite that innovation when working with this new moon.
You are a powerful being with beauty and strength and society needs more people like you so, consider what you want to do for the betterment of humanity when your light is shining brightest. If that feels a bit overwhelming, it's understandable. You don't have to take on the world's problems and fix them in a day. Start with what is right in front of you, and then expand your vision to see how your small steps today can make a huge impact on the greater society tomorrow. That may simply mean greeting a stranger on the street with a warm smile, or on a larger scale, it could be organizing a peaceful march to raise awareness about a global issue.
When Is the 2024 New Moon in Aquarius?
The New Moon in Aquarius peeks on Feb. 9 at 5:59 p.m. ET. The energy is good to work with for at least 48 hours so don't fret if you can't do your new moon ritual right at the peek. You can ease into it and it will be just as powerful.
What Is the Meaning of the 2024 New Moon in Aquarius?
The eleventh zodiac sign is ruled by Uranus, the planet of innovation, technology, and surprising events. So, get ready for a ride! When the new moon arrives, set your sights on what you want to invite into your world. Full moons are great for releasing what no longer serves us, but new moon energy creates the building blocks for new things to come, elevate, and expand our lives.
Aquarians are visionaries, so if you desire a stronger sense of self, especially when it comes to your style and fashion sense, then wish upon this new moon to find your mode. Aside from how you look, if you feel called to dive deeper into how you feel, embrace the interpersonal aspects of yourself, while also being open to collaborating to discover how you would like to make a difference in the world. Make sure to set that intention.
Finding a balance between our worldly aspirations and our inner circle of family and friends is really important with the Aquarius new moon. Sometimes, Aquarian energy can get so airy that you may float away in one direction for way too long, forgetting the other areas of your life that need attention and love. This includes you. After all, Aquarius energy is greatly focused on the larger society and humanitarian efforts, but the last air sign of the zodiac is also zoning into how important it is to personally be healthy of mind, body, and spirit to continue showing up as your highest self for others.
What Is the Spiritual-Cleansing Prayer to Say During February's New Moon in Aquarius?
Dear God, as I continue loving myself and appreciating everything that comes with being me, I ask you to guide me to how I can show up for my community. I often feel lost or helpless when I see suffering around the world, and I want to do my part. Please give me clarity on how loving myself coincides with loving humanity and feeling a deep sense of connection to those around me, whether they live in the same town, state, or country. I know love wins. You have shown me that time and time again. So, how can I spread my love around the world to offer healing to others, even if I don't know their names? I'm listening. Thank you, thank you, thank you. So, be it.
Which Tarot Card Goes Well With February's New Moon in Aquarius?
The Star – Wish upon a star during the New Moon in Aquarius because this airy sign coincides with the positive omen of this powerful tarot card.
Which Chakra Goes With February's New Moon in Aquarius?
Root Chakra – Aquarius is an air sign, but relates best with the root chakra because of its grounding and foundational nature.
Spiritual-Bath Recipe For February's New Moon in Aquarius
Ylang Ylang, geranium, and sandalwood essential oils
Rosemary, fennel, and valerian herbs
Aquamarine, moonstone, garnet, and black onyx crystals
Pink Himalayan salt
Sage and lavender
- As you begin with a spiritual cleansing of your space by burning sage, consider adding a little lavender to the burn. Lavender will give a little extra boost to expelling negative energy in your space and it coincides nicely with Aquarius. As you burn some allow the smoke to waft in your space and you thank the sacred herbs. Make sure to open your windows, and even your front door if you can to ensure the energy is shifting.
- Next, fill your bathtub with warm water and add one cup of sea salt and one cup of Pink Himalayan salt and mix in with your hands until dissolved. Pray and set your intentions as you do so.
- Grab the essential oils you want to work with, add several splashes to your bath water, and mix in with your hands.
- Follow that with a few good splashes of Florida Water, and continue thinking of everything you want to invite in during this new moon.
- Next, add two cups of coconut milk to your bath and mix it in with your hands. The coconut milk will help to keep you grounded during this airy new moon energy. It will also provide you with spiritual strength, alleviating fears. The bonus is that it's great for your skin, too!
- Now, add a few good handfuls of the herbs you'd like to work with, and then coat the top of the bath with flower petals. These beautiful flowers will assist the grounding energy from the coconut milk to travel up through the chakras and pour out waves of enlightenment through the crown chakra. So, be generous when adding them to your bath.
- As your bath is steeping and all those amazing ingredients collide, creating a magical experience, you can make your Aquarius new moon altar. Find a nice spot to place your blue candle, crystals, and the rest of your flowers. This could be in your bathroom or you can place it wherever you will write your new moon wishes before or after your bath.
- As you submerge your body into your New Moon in Aquarius baño remember that you are love, you have an amazing light within that shines through, and spiritual wellness is a priority in your life. Soak for 20-to-40 minutes, and enjoy!