Suave Pickup Lines Only Techies Will Understand
Valentine's Day . . . the perfect excuse to try some grade-A geeky pickup lines. They're in high demand, seeing as how two different Quora users asked for the best nerdy pickup lines ever uttered. We've compiled the best answers here — give 'em a shot, and once you've achieved relationship status, upgrade to these love quotes from sci-fi romantics. <3
- Are you a computer keyboard? Because you're my type.
- Is your name Google? Because you have everything I've been searching for.
- Is your name WiFi? Because I'm really feeling a connection.
- You had me at "Hello World."
- Our love is like dividing by zero . . . you cannot define it.
- You're like a dictionary — you add meaning to my life.
- Are you Google Glass? 'Cause you augment my reality.
- You still use Internet Explorer? You must like it nice and slow.
- Do you read Harry Potter? Your smile is like expelliarmus. Simple yet disarming.
- You make my software turn into hardware.
- I always thought love was an abstract class until you made an instance of it.
- You must be the square root of two, 'cause I feel irrational around you.
- Are you a piece of carbon? 'Cause I would love to date you.
- Are you made of beryllium, gold, and titanium? 'Cause you're BeAuTiful!
- Are your pants a compressed file? 'Cause I'd like to unzip them.
- Your beauty rivals the graphics of Call of Duty.
- Hi. My name is Windows. Can I crash at your place?
- Just look at the keyboard — U and I belong together.