This Cool iPhone Hack Will Make Sure You Never Miss Another Friend's Birthday
We know iPhones can do everything from magnify stuff to scan documents, but did you know they can also help you make sure you never miss someone's birthday? Not only can you easily add birthdays for all of your contacts, but you can also make sure those birthdays pop up in your calendar so you never accidentally miss one again! Here's how to do it:
- Open your phone app and tap the contacts icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Find the contact you want to add a birthday for and tap on their name.
- Tap "Edit" in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to where it says "add birthday" and use the pull-down menu to enter the correct date.
- Tap "Done" in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
That ensures there's a birthday assigned to that contact, but there's still one more step you have to take to activate birthdays in your calendar. Open the calendar app, tap "Calendars" on the bottom of the screen, scroll down to the "Other" category, and make sure "Birthdays" is turned on.
Voila! Now all of your friends and family will get an on-time birthday text or phone call from you.