- Kerry Washington and her husband, Nnamdi Asomugha were spotted together for the first time as she introduced him to Fruitvale Station star Melonie Diaz at a Golden Globes afterparty.
- The Game of Thrones season four trailer has arrived, and it's incredible.
- In case you missed it: we have all the winners of the Golden Globes in one place.
- In case you didn't watch on purpose: here are the 10 moments everyone will be talking about today, plus the best Globes GIFs.
- But ultimately, you just need to know that Jacqueline Bisset's acceptance speech was the weirdest and most awkward of the night:
- Governor Chris Christie should call Olivia Pope. The New Jersey governor is being investigated for another scandal: misusing Hurricane Sandy relief funds for tourism ads.
- Pope Francis called abortion "horrific" during his "State of the World" address.
- A massive 6.5-magnitude earthquake struck just north of Puerto Rico early this morning.
- The West Virginia water ban is finally ending today following a deadly chemical spill.
- Three people fell into the Chicago River after trying to retrieve a cell phone. One died, one was hospitalized, and one is still missing.
- Another Olympic hopeful's dreams were crushed over the weekend when Mirai Nagasu didn't make the US Olympic figure skating team, even though she placed third at nationals.
- Neiman Marcus and three other undisclosed companies also had security breaches, with credit card information stolen over the holiday season.
- That awkward moment when your plane lands at the wrong airport happened to a Southwest flight in Missouri.
- Jennifer Lawrence channeled Ariel's rope dress with her ensemble, plus a few other interesting things.
- Woody Allen's son, Ronan Farrow, blasted his father's tribute at the Golden Globes.
- Your daily dose of cute: this raccoon in a suit is even more adorable than anyone at the Golden Globes. Sorry, not sorry.