Source: Getty / Chelsea Lauren
- Josh Dallas opened up about his and Ginnifer Goodwin's newborn son, saying, "He's our favorite person."
- Kim Kardashian revealed how married life with Kanye West is so far, saying she "loves being Mrs. West" and raving about their honeymoon in Ireland.
- Jonah Hill apologized for using a homophobic slur, saying, "My heart is broken, and I genuinely am deeply sorry . . . Use me as example of what not to do."
- Thought today wasn't the day you'd see Harry Styles naked? You thought wrong.
Source: Twitter user matty_selley
- Silent protestors in Thailand have adopted the Hunger Games three-finger salute. Military officials said they will arrest large groups who refuse to lower their arms.
- The Taliban revealed a video of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl's release, showing his final moments in captivity.
- President Barack Obama has vowed to stand with Ukraine after the election of their new president and urged the international community to "stand solidly behind" him.
- After a pilot had a heart attack, an airline passenger stepped in to help fly the plane. Sounds like a moment straight out of the movies.
- A Colorado court ordered a local bakery to make cakes for same-sex couples and undergo sensitivity training after refusing to make a wedding cake for a gay couple.
- Your daily dose of cute: which pug in a bow tie is cuter? Trick question!