- Paula Patton and Robin Thicke's marriage had been "unraveling" for a long time before they announced their separation on Monday.
- Kim Kardashian slammed her sister Khloé for her "ugly" taste in shoes. See? Even famous sisters fight sometimes.
- Daniel Radcliffe says his new weave has given him "a whole new sympathy" for what women have to go through to look pretty.
- Seth Meyers made his Late Night debut on Monday with guests Vice President Joe Biden and Amy Poehler. What would Leslie Knope say?
- Ghostbusters fans paid a fitting tribute to Harold Ramis by placing Twinkies outside an FDNY station in Tribeca.
Tribute to Harold Ramis outside the Ghostbusters firehouse in Tribeca. pic.twitter.com/ees4V9QpAd
— Peter Hershberg (@hershberg) February 24, 2014
- Downton Abbey's season finale drew record numbers for the show, bringing in 8.5 million viewers.
- Speaking of Downton Abbey, Laura Carmichael, aka Lady Edith, did an AMA on Reddit yesterday, where she said she is totally OK with being called "the ugly one" on the show all the time.
- Arizona Governor Jan Brewer holds the fate of an anti-gay bill in her hands as it has made its way to her desk to either be vetoed or made into a law. The bill would allow business owners to discriminate against gay and lesbian customers and has already been criticized by business leaders and Sen. John McCain.
- Defense budget cuts could leave our Army the smallest it has ever been since before WWII.
- Are you ready for Taco Bell's new breakfast menu? Because it's coming, and it features a waffle taco.
Source: Taco Bell
- The sixth season of The Voice premiered on Monday. All you need to know is that Adam Levine declared that Dawn and Hawkes's audition was "the best" he's ever seen.
- Trending on Google: everyone wants to know more about Emma Coronel, El Chapo's beauty queen wife who was with him when he was arrested.
- Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy S5, and it's pretty impressive. It features fingerprint scanning and a builtin heart rate monitor.
- Your daily dose of cute: this kitty stole this big dog's bed, and he's not sure how he feels about it.