- James Franco said Kanye West asked him and Seth Rogen to perform their "Bound 2" parody at Kim Kardashian's wedding. Unfortunately, it's not really happening.
- Lupita Nyong'o is People's most beautiful person of the year. To celebrate, relive some of her most perfect moments.
- Bad news, Fifty Shades of Grey fans: star Jamie Dornan is tired of tying women to beds. He'll still be here for the rest of the trilogy, though.
- Ready for a double take? This baby looks just like John Legend, and even the singer is shocked by their uncanny resemblance:
— rahel (@_rahellla) April 20, 2014
- You've jammed out to "Pretty Hurts" on repeat, but guess what? It was originally supposed to go to Katy Perry.
- There's going to be a Flash Gordon movie, a Peeps movie, and a film based on the It's a Small World Disney ride. We don't know what to feel.
- Candace Cameron Bure wants her Full House best friend Andrea Barber to do Dancing With the Stars next. Yes, please — but only if they pair up for a DJ-and-Kimmy-inspired '90s dance.
- Ready for more nostalgia? Avril Lavigne is back with this weird video for a song about Hello Kitty. Enjoy!
- The New York Polic Department had a failed hashtag that had people tweeting photos of police brutality instead of positive encounters with police.
- Forty-five days after the disappearance of flight MH370, victims' families can now file suit in American courts against Boeing Co., the US aircraft manufacturer. Meanwhile, an "object of interest" was found on the Australian coast, but there's no confirmation if it's a true lead yet.
- You have to see Shaquille O'Neal's amazing LinkedIn profile. He's the CEO of "A lot of different companies. Inc."
- Your daily dose of cute: this kitten is the best at hide-and-seek: