Source: Kevin Winter / Getty Images
- Sorry everyone, but Tina Fey says a Mean Girls sequel just isn't going to happen. However, they are planning something for the 10-year anniversary in April. (Also, we won't mention the not-so-great TV movie Mean Girls 2, which wasn't a true sequel.)
- Chris Harrison says there was something that "just didn't seem right" about Juan Pablo Galavis.
- Jeopardy! wiz Arthur Chu broke his 12-day winning streak on the show after losing on Final Jeopardy. The question that stumped him? "He was the last male monarch who had not previously been the Prince of Wales." (The answer: who is George VI, Queen Elizabeth II's father.)
- Don't you want to take a peek inside Sarah Jessica Parker's beautiful NYC brownstone? You know you do!
- The alleged debris of flight MH370 that was discovered yesterday was most likely not from the missing plane.
- The death toll from the East Harlem building collapse in NYC is now at seven.
- Two people were killed when a drunk driver rammed through a crowd of people at Austin, TX's popular SXSW festival.
- On a brighter note, there is now a Benedict Cumberbatch coloring book for all your Cumberbitch coloring needs.
Source: I Love Mel
- George Zimmerman's parents are suing Roseanne Barr after she tweeted out their home addresses.
- There is now a vending machine that can print 3D, edible Oreos. You have to wait for hours, but it's still pretty cool.
- Lady Gaga is in hot water after it was revealed that her charity only donated $5,000 of its $2.1 million funds.
- Your daily dose of cute: here's a happy dog!