- Did you see Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson's outfits, by the way? They looked awfully familiar.
- Something else we noticed on the red carpet: an abundance of British stars. Which is always a welcome sight.
- Other parts of the red carpet were filled with moms-to-be. Our favorites were Amanda Peet, who actually debuted her bump, and Hayden Panettiere, who accentuated hers with a gorgeous gown.
- While you're at it, why don't you vote on which pregnant red carpet look was your favorite?
- Also, um, can we talk about all the cute couples from the night? It felt like there were more than ever this year!
- Now that we've covered pretty much all there is to cover before the show, we want to hear from you. It's time for you to vote on the best dressed.