Kelly Osbourne Breakup With Matthew Mosshart
Speed Read: Bad News For Kelly Osbourne
- Kelly Osbourne and Matthew Mosshart have called off their engagement. Kelly got started on the single life by getting a graffiti lesson from Justin Bieber and sharing it on Instagram (see above).
- Hey ya! Arcade Fire and OutKast will headline this year's Coachella music festival.
- The People's Choice Awards took place in LA last night, and the night's big winner, Justin Timberlake, celebrated by going to Taco Bell after scooping up three awards.
- Miley Cyrus is the new face of Marc Jacobs, and her moody campaign ads are already causing a sensation on Twitter.
- It's the Duchess of Cambridge's birthday! Let's celebrate by looking at her most flawless moments, in GIF form.
- New Jersey governor and potential Republican Presidential nominee Chris Christie is in the middle of his first national scandal. State officials unearthed messages from Chris's staffers that showed they deliberately caused traffic on a major Tri-State bridge as political revenge.
- What's worse: those delays disrupted first responders and the effectiveness of emergency treatment and might be the cause of one woman's ultimate demise.
- In other news, Pope Francis continues to be awesome. He picked up a "hitchhiker" in St. Peter's Square in his Popemobile and gave him a lift. The passenger was actually a priest that the Pope worked with in Argentina, but it's still cool.
- Dennis Rodman has apologized for his outburst ahead of his trip to North Korea, saying that he had been drinking before his interview.
- Gabby Giffords went skydiving on the 3rd anniversary of the Tuscon shooting.
- Get ready to have your mind blown! Here's the one sexual reference that we all pretty much missed in Austin Powers: Austin's body hair is sculpted in the shape of male genitalia. See the proof below.
- Speaking of things that you didn't know, find out all the secrets of the Disney parks, including a hidden engagement ring.
- Apparently all that "bikini bridge" buzz was an elaborate ruse created by online pranksters. So, don't stress out about it being the new thigh gap.
- Your daily dose of cute: the Super Bowl is almost here, and that can mean only one thing — Puppy Bowl! Check out the starting lineup for Puppy Bowl X. We're putting our money on Pong, below.