20 Facts About Princess Charlotte That Will Make Her Your Favorite Royal
Princess Charlotte is getting ready to turn four, but she already knows how to steal the show. Whether it's perfecting her royal wave as she arrived at the hospital to meet her new baby brother or cheekily sticking out her tongue at her uncle Prince Harry's wedding, Charlotte is quickly becoming a fan favorite among royal watchers.
To get to know the young royal better, we've rounded up 20 fun facts you may not know about the princess. Prepare yourselves for a cuteness overload!
All About Charlotte
- Her full name is Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana of Cambridge.
- She was born on May 2, 2015, at St. Mary's Hospital in London and weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces.
She's Changed History
- In March 2015, the Succession to the Crown Act was officially put into place. The act ended male primogeniture, making it possible for royal baby girls to uphold their position in the succession line, regardless of any brothers born after them — meaning Princess Charlotte remained fourth in line of succession to the British throne, even after her baby brother Prince Louis was born.
She Shares Clothes With Her Brothers
- Princess Charlotte has been spotted in her older brother George's hand-me-downs, including his navy blue patterned cardigan by Fina Ejerique.
- When her baby brother Prince Louis left the hospital after being born, he was spotted in a white bonnet "from the same set" Charlotte wore when she was first born.
She's Already a Pro at Being Royal
- Charlotte has already been a part of royal tours in Canada, Poland, and Germany.
- She knows how to mingle with famous people as well. Ben Affleck once said his youngest son played at an indoor play park with Charlotte and brother George.