Whether you're a race junkie or a running newbie, a great soundtrack goes a long way. If shuffling through your library midrun to find an appropriate song sounds like a chore, you're in luck. This 45-minute mix has been curated to keep you motivated and keep your pace going from start to finish. If you run a 10-minute mile, this pop-filled playlist will be your go-to mix all Summer long!
Subscribe to the Spotify playlist, then keep reading for the full list of tracks.
- "Harder to Breathe" — Maroon 5
- "Teddy Picker" — Arctic Monkeys
- "E.T." — Katy Perry
- "New Shoes" — Paolo Nutini
- "Run (I'm a Natural Disaster)" — Gnarls Barkley
- "Armistice" — Phoenix
- "Children" — Delta Spirit
- "The Way We Get By" — Spoon
- "Start Over" — Beyoncé
- "Don't Slow Down" — Matt and Kim
- "Dreaming" — Nikki & Rich
- "Right Above It" — Lil Wayne, featuring Drake
- "Science of Fear" — The Temper Trap
If this mix isn't your speed or style, then check out all our workout playlists here to find something that suits your needs and taste.
Remember: you will need to download the free Spotify software or the app to listen to our playlists.