Wide-Legged Forward Bend C
Wide-Legged Forward Bend C is another relaxing pose that will loosen up your shoulders and help you destress before bed:
- From Standing Forward Bend, slowly roll up vertebrae by vertebrae until you're standing at the top of your mat.
- Stand with your feet three to four feet apart, placing your heels slightly wider than your toes.
- Bring your arms behind your back, clasping your fingers and pressing the heels of your palms together in a fist.
- Fold forward, hinging at your hips, drawing the crown of your head and your hands toward the floor. Relax your toes, and try to shift the weight of your hips forward so they're in line with your feet.
- Stay here for 10 deep breaths. Then press into your feet, engage your quads, and inhale as you stand up.
Here are more details on how to do Wide-Legged Forward Bend C.