This recipe originally appeared on PaleoHacks.
- 2 bell peppers, halved and seeds removed
1 cup Paleo cashew cheese, grated
1/4 cup red onion, diced
1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried oregano
2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place pepper halves on baking sheet. Top each pepper with cheese, tomato sauce, red onion, cherry tomatoes, garlic and onion. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil. Broil 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil.
- Main Dishes
- North American
- 4 servings
- Total Time
- 24 minutes, 59 seconds