Looking to get a good full-body workout in? Grab a set of dumbbells and get started on this circuit that's just five exercises. Personal trainer Max Weber, NASM, ACE, created this workout that he posted on Instagram.
"Please warm up before training! For this, some light/active stretching will do," Max wrote in his caption. He recommends starting with exercise one and completing each exercise back-to-back until you reach your rest, in which you'll rest for 60 to 90 seconds. After your rest, repeat the circuit three to five times.
"Keep in mind that you'll want to perform each repetition with proper form and intensity, and be sure to grab a drink of water during your rest time!" he added.
The circuit is as follows:
- Exercise one: Dumbbell front squat to press (10 reps)
- Exercise two: Dumbbell Romanian deadlifts (10 reps)
- Exercise three: Lateral dumbbell shoulder raises (10 reps)
- Exercise four: Standing dumbbell rows (10 reps)
- Exercise five: Standing dumbbell biceps curls (10 reps)
- Rest and stretch for 60 to 90 seconds, then repeat three to five times.