The bag: "I've been carrying a canvas tote lately! It was free with this awesome kit from Outdoor Voices ($125, originally $161)."
What's in it:
- Takeya Water Bottle in Teal ($33): My go-to water bottle to use at home, during workouts, and while traveling. It has the best. lid. ever. Seriously. The sports cap makes it really easy to take a swig, even when you're in the middle of an intense workout. Keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold — what more could you need?
- AES Beauty Cleanser and Sunscreen (prices start at $32): I only trust AES products on my face and would rather skip showering at the gym than use the random toiletries found there. The entire AES skincare line is made from anti-inflammatory ingredients that won't aggravate the face. Breakouts, be gone!
- Aloha Pouch ($36): The midsize Aloha Pouch fits all of the toiletries and makeup I need to haul to the gym, and there are so many fun designs to choose from. It's durable, sweat-proof, and just about waterproof, making it a great choice for sweaty studio workouts.
- RXBAR ($2): Nothing beats RXBARs for a quick post-workout snack. Paleo-approved, you'd be hard-pressed to find a more simple ingredient list in a protein bar. While all of the flavors are amazing, my current faves are the chocolate sea salt and mint chocolate chip.
- UltraBoosts ($180): Hands down, this is my all-time favorite shoe. Period. I wear these babies to dance class, I wear them to hike, I wear them to walk down my street to grab coffee. Chances are they're never actually in my gym bag since they are always on my feet.