Bridge Pose (aka Half-Wheel Pose)
- Begin by lying flat on your back with your arms along the sides of your body, with your palms facing down.
- Bend your knees and place your feet flat on the floor. Walk your heels as close as you can to your bum, keeping them hip width apart. Make sure both feet are parallel.
- With your palms and feet pressed firmly into the ground, lift your hips off the floor.
- Clasp your hands together below your pelvis, extending through your arms. Rock your weight from side to side to bring the shoulder blades closer together.
- To release this stretch, gently lower your booty back to the ground. Then stretch through your lower back by hugging your knees into your chest.
Related: 5 Tips to Build a Better Bridge Pose