- Lie on your side with one leg stacked on top of the other in a position similar to the fetal position. Your knees should be bent at a 45-degree angle.
- Rest your head on your lower arm.
- Brace your abs or draw your belly button in toward your spine.
- Keeping your feet touching, raise the knee of your top stacked leg as high as you can. Be sure not to shift your hips or pelvis. Your lower leg should remain in contact with the floor.
- Pause for a one count, then return your upper leg to the starting position (on top of the other leg).
- Then roll over so you are on your other side. Repeat the above steps for the opposite side.
- Complete 10 repetitions on each side.