Modification: Plank to Lunge
Another low-intensity option is to step one foot back at a time into your high plank, instead of jumping both back simultaneously. From there, you can either do a bolt or a slow mountain climber.
- Lower down by pushing your butt back, like you're going into a squat, until you can place both hands on the ground in front of you.
- Step one foot back at a time, ending in a high plank position.
- Perform two bolts or two slow mountain climber toe taps.
- Return both feet to a plank position.
- Step one foot at a time toward your hands. Rise from a squat position, squeezing your glutes once you're upright.