Rapper's Delight! Train Like the Elite With This 1-Hour Running Playlist
If you love rap music and are serious about running, this playlist is the best of both worlds. When distance-running coach Jack Daniels analyzed the stride of a number of elite runners, he learned that they almost all took 180 steps per minute, which helps take the bounce off your stride and can help prevent injury and keep you energized. Instead of having to count your steps, we've taken all the guesswork out of the equation with this mix! Each song included in this hour-long playlist is 90 BPM — the perfect pace to help you keep in the 180 step-per-minute range. Subscribe to the Spotify playlist, and check out the full list of songs below.
- "All Things Go" — Chiddy Bang
- "Get Money" — Junior M.A.F.I.A.
- "Fuego" — Pitbull
- "Dead and Gone" — T.I. featuring Justin Timberlake
- "Bad Boy For Life" — P. Diddy featuring Black Rob and Mark Curry
- "Body on Me" — Nelly featuring Ashanti and Akon
- "Feel Me Flow" — Naughty by Nature
- "Freedom" — Nicki Minaj
- "'03 Bonnie & Clyde" — Jay Z and Beyoncé
- "Fast Car" — Wyclef Jean featuring Paul Simon
- "Just a Dream" — Nelly
- "Smart Went Crazy" — Atmosphere
- "Ugly" — Bubba Sparxxx
- "Stay Fly" — Three 6 Mafia
- "Concrete Schoolyard" — Jurassic 5
If this mix doesn't suit your musical tastes, check out all of our workout playlists here.
Remember, you will need to download the free Spotify software or app to listen to our playlists.