We've partnered with Gold Peak Tea to help you throw a party with a personal touch.
Fries are already a crowd-pleaser, but let's get personal! This loaded-up DIY fry bar lets guests get creative with a delicious selection of toppings for their fries (and it's impossible to go wrong). To help you get the party started, check out how to make our favorite combos — taco fries, pizza fries, and nacho fries — all paired with the perfect flavor of Gold Peak Tea. Why choose just one!?
- 2 large batches homemade baked french fries
For Taco Fries:
8 oz. of sour cream
½ cup cilantro, chopped
½ cup white onion, chopped
1 lb. precooked carnitas
For Pizza Fries:
16 oz. marinara sauce
1 12 oz. bag shredded mozzarella cheese
4 oz. pepperoni, sliced
For Nacho Fries:
14 oz. nacho cheese sauce
2 jalapenos, sliced into thin rounds
1 8 oz. tub of guacamole
- Cook french fries per the instructions on the bag.
- Put the french fries on a large plate, and surround the fries with all the topping choices, displayed in similar sized bowls.
- Any topping that you would like to serve hot can be microwaved. We recommend heating the carnitas, marinara sauce, and nacho cheese sauce.
- If you would like melted cheese on your pizza fries, simply cover the french fries in cheese and put them in the microwave for a minute, then top with marinara and pepperoni!
- Serves 8