We've partnered with Gold Peak Tea to help you throw a party with a personal touch.
Fries are already a crowd-pleaser, but let's get personal! This loaded-up DIY fry bar lets guests get creative with a delicious selection of toppings for their fries (and it's impossible to go wrong). To help you get the party started, check out how to make our favorite combos — taco fries, pizza fries, and nacho fries — all paired with the perfect flavor of Gold Peak Tea. Why choose just one!?
- 2 large batches homemade baked french fries
- For Taco Fries:
- 8 oz. of sour cream
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup white onion, chopped
- 1 lb. precooked carnitas
- For Pizza Fries:
- 16 oz. marinara sauce
- 1 12 oz. bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. pepperoni, sliced
- For Nacho Fries:
- 14 oz. nacho cheese sauce
- 2 jalapenos, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 8 oz. tub of guacamole
- Cook french fries per the instructions on the bag.
- Put the french fries on a large plate, and surround the fries with all the topping choices, displayed in similar sized bowls.
- Any topping that you would like to serve hot can be microwaved. We recommend heating the carnitas, marinara sauce, and nacho cheese sauce.
- If you would like melted cheese on your pizza fries, simply cover the french fries in cheese and put them in the microwave for a minute, then top with marinara and pepperoni!
- Serves 8