12 Fascinating Facts About HGTV's Listed Sisters
If you're a Property Brothers fan, then we're guessing you were thrilled to hear HGTV has a new sibling show in the works: Listed Sisters. The just-premiered series follows Nashville-based twins Lex and Alana LeBlanc as they help families fix up their current homes so they can sell them for top dollar and find new homes that better suits their needs. Similar to Jonathan and Drew, one is a real estate pro, while the other is a design expert; Lex has been working in interior design for a decade, while Alana is a real estate agent with Re/Max Elite.
We enjoyed watching these ladies get to work helping families sell and buy their way into their dream homes on HGTV so much that we wanted to know more — and we're guessing you did too. Here are 12 fascinating facts about Lex and Alana that will help you get to know — and love — the Listed Sisters!
- They are identical twin sisters.
- Lex is older by two minutes.
- They were born in Los Angeles, raised in Las Vegas, and now both live in Nashville.
- For the 10 years prior to moving to Nashville, they lived in different cities but spoke multiple times a day.
- Alana moved to Nashville first, drawn by the city's booming marketplace in 2013, and convinced Lex to join her shortly after.
- Lex had been living in NYC, where she graduated from New York School of Interior Design.
- They now live a few minutes' walk from each other.
- Alana's favorite things about Nashville are the great country music, cowboy boots, wonderful communities, and hot real estate market.
- Each sister has two children.
- Lex founded LAVA Home Design shortly after the birth of her second child, and the name is an acronym of her family's names: Lex Anthony Vivien Alister.
- LAVA Home Design is about to open a store in East Nashville that will carry an eclectic mix of decor and furniture at a variety of price points.
- The show is already casting for season two.