The Ultimate Bridal Shower Checklist!
If you're the maid of honor or a bridesmaid this wedding season, you may be asked to plan a bridal shower for the bride-to-be. But where to begin? We've made planning a bridal shower a piece of cake with our simple checklist that breaks down all the steps to a beautiful, fun prewedding party. Download the printable checklist here, and if you need theme ideas or bridal shower games, we've got you covered there, too!
- Set date.
- Request guest list from bride.
- Confirm venue.
- Order invitations.
- Decide theme.
- Set budget.
- Get address list together.
- Email out-of-town guests to let them know date for travel.
- Get together with all those planning to brainstorm ideas for decor, menu, etc.
- Order tables, chairs, linens, and other rentals.
- Delegate tasks and DIY projects.
- Mail invitations (be sure to include gift registry and directions).
- Purchase items for favors, food prep/serving, and decor.
- Pick out flowers and centerpieces.
- Select games, icebreakers, music, and other activities.
- Purchase paper products.
- Check in on anyone making or bringing items.
- Follow up with guests who haven't RSVP'd.
- Assemble and prepare favors.
- Order balloons.
- Purchase food.
- Make a schedule for preparing food.
- Decide layout.
- Prepare food that can be made ahead.
- Pick up flowers, balloons, and any purchased food or cake.
- Prepare seating area.
- Set up food and drink serving areas.
- Make sure house or venue is clean.
- Display balloons, and decorate space.
- Set out drinks and food.
- Have fun!