This New-Moon-in-Gemini Spiritual Baño Will Help Spark Spontaneity
It's time to rev up and get moving! The new moon in Gemini allows us to change course in our lives and make decisions now without being attached to the outcome. So, if you're used to having all your ducks in order, now is a time to let go of structure and open up to spontaneity. Have fun with it and allow yourself to be carried by the wind.
Being spontaneous may feel overwhelming for those that are used to planning every detail. If this happens to be you, tap into Gemini, an air sign that makes almost everything seem possible. Since the new moon is all about new possibilities and planting seeds, which will be ready to harvest during the Gemini full moon on Nov. 27, then there is no better time than now to prepare your garden for endless opportunities for growth.
Be sure to stay focused while riding this flowing energy because Gemini can get easily distracted by what seems to be the next best thing. Still, be curious, explore, have a deep conversation about life with a stranger, and be free.
When Is the 2023 New Moon in Gemini?
The Gemini new moon peaks on June 18 at 12:36 a.m. ET. It's a dark moon, so you won't see it, but you will certainly feel it. Intentionally connect with the moon and it will speak to you.
What Is the Meaning of the 2023 New Moon in Gemini?
Gemini is an air sign represented by the twins. It is the mirror reflection, showing us the many sides of ourselves. Gemini reminds us that we don't have to be just one thing in this life. In fact, the many layers of ourselves are what make us unique and beautiful. Gemini knows this and indulges in discovering new things and then talking about it with others who are just as curious about discovery and life in general.
With Mercury, the planet of communication, ruling the sign of Gemini, being talkative is encouraged. Say the things you've wanted to say and express them with confidence. Your ideas and thoughts about the world may just spark something new in another and vice versa. You may have a dormant dream that suddenly springs into action because someone else shared a thought or idea that inspired you to finally get up and move on to that thing you love.
The new moon is the perfect time to wish upon a star. So, if communication skills are something you need a boost in, set an intention under the Gemini new moon. You can also wish for things like having more positive daily interactions and calming mental anxiety.
Gemini rules motion, so if you're feeling spontaneous, pack your bags and set off on a short trip somewhere. Maybe you've been feeling restless or overly excited and need some grounding. If so, wish for a quick getaway to reset. It may even be a hike near where you live. Mother Nature has a wonderful way of making you feel like you're away from the rest of the world for a moment when in her embrace.
Learning is also an area ruled by Gemini. If you've been meaning to sign up for a class, workshop, or course and haven't gotten around to it, this new moon may just be the start to get you going. Why procrastinate or put it off any longer? Whether it's formal education or you just poking around interesting books, take advantage of the surge of energy around this new moon that sparks the desire to learn.
Other things to wish for under the Gemini new moon are amping up social skills and improving relationships with siblings, neighbors, and classmates. When it comes to our health, Gemini rules the hands, wrists, arms, and shoulders. It also rules the lungs, breathing, and the nervous system, as well as hay fever. So, if you are dealing with major seasonal allergies, this new moon is a good time to wish for relief.
What Is the Spiritual-Cleansing Prayer to Say During June's New Moon in Gemini?
"Dear God, I pray for the ability to let go of the grips of order in my life just a little bit. I know that it is important to stay focused on my goals and make sure I'm doing everything I have to do to accomplish this, but I want to feel free. I want to be able to just be without worrying about every little detail all the time. Lift me up, and teach me to fly. I'm ready. Thank you, thank you, thank you. So be it."
Which Tarot Card Goes Well With June's New Moon in Gemini?
The Lovers. Like Gemini, this tarot card represents varying perspectives and the different sides of ourselves as well as our place in this world among others.
Which Chakra Goes With June's New Moon in Gemini?
Throat chakra. Represented by the color blue, this energy center is where our voice lives. Allow your curious mind to speak out loud in full color.
Spiritual-Bath Recipe For June's New Moon in Gemini
Sage and palo santo
Florida Water or Agua de Florida
Rosemary, cedarwood, and/or ginger essential oils
Amethyst, moonstone, aquamarine, and/or lapis lazuli crystals
Holy Basil, sage, and/or peppermint herbs
1. Begin by burning sage and then palo santo. Allow the smoke to waft in your space and all around you. This cleanses your energy of anything stagnant or negative that may be hanging around. The same is true for your space. If any icky energy is present, the sage and palo-santo-smoke cleanse will surely revamp the area.
2. Next, fill your bathtub with warm water (avoid soaking in extremely hot water) and add a few good splashes of Florida Water. Mix it in with your hands. Close your eyes and take a deep breath. The refreshing scent of the Florida Water will keep you present.
3. Add a cup or two of sea salt and mix it in.
4. Then, choose the essential oils you want to use and add several drops to the baño.
5. Grab a few good handfuls of your chosen herbs and mix them into the water. Continue saying your wishes out loud and thanking all the elements that are coming together to create your spiritual bath.
6. Next, create a small altar to represent your connection with the Gemini new moon. Light your yellow candle, and place a vase of lavender flowers nearby. You can place a crystal or two around the candle as well.
7. Lower the lights and cover the top of your bath water with flowers before submerging your body.
8. Soak for 20 to 40 minutes and meditate on your wishes. Visualize yourself already doing the things you desire. Feel it. Breathe it in. Manifest! Enjoy.