Google scares me It's one thing to know the government can probably watch me via satellite whenever they want, but now Google's got a fix on me. Seriously try it.
Posts for April 5th 2005
Brad Buys a new crib
Since he just gave Jen their Malibu mansion, Brad Pitt wasted no time getting a new one. He has reportedly bought a new Malibu home for $9M. We will all get to take a peek at it when Kyra Sedgwick's new TV show, The Closer, airs since this was part of the set.
Showtime Sells Pot Showtime has announced a new series starring Mary-Louise Parker and Justin Kirk (both from HBO's Angels in America movie). Parker's character will sell pot for a living. First boring Fat Actresses, now stoned ones?
What's up with that. Hilary Swank and hubby Chad Lowe were at the Knicks game along with Michael J Fox and Spike Lee. Isn't it weird that this 2 time Oscar winner can't score floor seats to the Knicks. I know she's no MK or Jay-Z but this is not good for her image. Hilary, fire whoever is responsible for this.
- Lost is new again and this week is bound to be intense. We may see Boone die and Claire's baby being born - hopefully the weird light Locke mystery will be solved. Alias is all new. Loved last weekâ€™s episode with Marshall in the field. Did you know the show has it's own magazine?
- American Idol goes down to 8.
- A bonus Amazing Race Oh My!!!
- NBC has a the season finale of the West Wing. and the show will get a new president. Exciting! Exciting!
- Bravo has the second episode of those wacky Showdog Mom and Dads.
- America's Next Top Model is all new and another crazy skinny girl must go.
While I am still totally upset that life as we know it was cancel by ABC, they did renew some great shows. Alias will be back and this time we don't have to wait until January to see it. Sydney and the gang will return in September next season - hopefully we won't have to start everything over with a new underground department with all the same characters - one more deja vu and I'm done.
Lost and Desperate Housewives will also return. Hopefully this time ABC will order enough episodes unlike this year. On a final note, Boston Legal has been renewed also but hopefully when Grey's Anatomy gets renewed it will stay on Sunday with DH.
What's next? How about Challah at Your Boy! Clearly wearing fun religious messages has become mainstream and this shirt is the latest and greatest in the trend. I love it because it also promotes carbs!
Wonder which celeb will be the first one spotted in this new hot T?
MediaPost has given is a sneak peak at some of the upcoming programs as the networks are busy preparing for the upfronts in mid-May. We have shows about soccer moms, shows based celebrities like Chris Rock and Tori Spelling, and of course the next Sex in the City knockoff.