when she wears a drape. Here she is shopping in Miami and I'm pretty sure the bug guy to her left is Mr bodyguard.
Posts for May 24th 2005
The famous words from Jerry Maguire may be his mission statement in life. Or may be it's what he chanted to Kate (that's what I'm calling her now) when they come up with their master plan. Holly Millea wrote about Tom's mantra of helping the world in this months Details Magazine. She was the one who got a special tour of Scientology from Mr Cruise himself. You can click here to read the entire article, but here is a quick look at some of the best quotes:
- "People want to knowâ€”how did I do what Iâ€™ve done? I donâ€™t believe in hiding things. A lot of people want to hide things and not let people know the truth because they feel that thereâ€™s a kind of control or power in that. See, I believe the opposite. If Iâ€™ve done something and itâ€™s helped me Iâ€™ll turn to anyone and say, â€˜Look, Iâ€™ve gone this way.â€™"
- "The Code of Honorâ€”Scientologyâ€™s equivalent of the Ten Commandments, only they have 15... Among the precepts:
5. Never need praise, approval or sympathy.
6. Never compromise with your own reality."
(These are my 2 favorites especially in reference to the craziness going on with him and Kate now - do you get what I'm saying?)
- "Iâ€™d like to have more kids," he says, referring to Isabella, 12, and Connor, 10. "But Iâ€™m not rushing into it. I like long-term relationships. Sex is great when youâ€™re in a relationship with someone. I just donâ€™t find it to be that interesting outside of that. Itâ€™s a little disconcerting."
Here are some of the very juicy pics and more quotes are after the jump.
Leno was at the MJ trial and now E! has cast fellow late night host, Jimmy Kimmel, as the actor who will play Leno is the MJ Trial on E! reenactment show. So weird but it works.
In case you care, here's a summary of Jay's appearance in court from NY Daily News. The best part was he made sure to plug his show by saying Renee was his guest tonight.
Conan on the future of TV
He wrote a very funny article in Newsweek about TV, Tivo, and nostalgia shows on VH1 like, "I Love That Thing That Happened Five Minutes Ago."
So I guess it was not a major scoop but a major screw up by E! online who reported earlier the Jessica had filed for divorce earlier today. There were denials and then threats and now the official apology. I guess these writers just like to be prepared for what the tabloid have decided is the truth.
Hollywood.com reports that the hottest tennis player will now write for Elle as their fitness expert. The first report will be in the June issue and she "admits she has struggled to stay in shape since announcing a hiatus from tennis to correct back and foot problems." Who wouldn't want to look like this? I'm reading her column every month now.