Katie and Suri Cruise were spotted holiday shopping at Pottery Barn Kids at The Grove on Friday.
Posts for December 8th 2007
When we asked about your favorite new couple of 2007, we left this fantastic foursome off the list. But, how could we forget our infamous Love Square? Justin, Scarlett, Jessica and Ryan had us all mixed up for a while there about who was dating who, but at this point they've definitively broken off into two legit (and hot) couples. So now that we know who is with whom — which of these two new couples of 2007 do you like more?
Don't forget to vote on all of our Best of 2007 polls!
Ryan Gosling looked pretty suave (and dreamy, sigh) running errands around LA in his Prius yesterday. He cleaned up so well since earlier this fall, it's a pleasant reminder why so many women around the world fell for him in the first place. It was no surprise to see that his split with Rachel pretty much ran away with our most shocking breakups of 2007 poll (with Justin and Cameron coming in a semi-distant second) — ugh, maybe next year they'll be best reunion? Wishful thinking. I will promote him in another of our Best of 2007 polls, too — best on screen romance! Because in case you missed it, he and his real doll were pretty touching. I'm being serious.
To see more of swoon-worthy Ryan just read more
Hayden Panettiere bundled up for a trip to DC on Thursday with her mom and adorable puppy. The actress was headed east to speak at the Weather Channel's Forecast Earth Summit about her work with the environment and dolphins. Between all the fabulous parties and her many visits to the gym, the young starlet is keeping herself busy these days. Plus, she just added another exciting event to her list — Hayden will get up at the crack of dawn to announce the Golden Globe nominations next Thursday morning in LA. Hopefully, this means she'll have some good news to deliver to her fellow Heroes.
Lots more of Hayden around the airports giving kisses to her adorable little dog so read more
Since our favorite celebrities were crisscrossing the country and the globe, there was a lot to keep track of this week. Here's what went down:
- Victoria Beckham and the rest of the Spice Girls kicked off their tour in Vancouver before heading to San Jose and back to LA. Plus we got to see her fab Elle photoshoot and she and David made Barbara Walters' most fascinating people list.
- Tom, Katie and Suri continued their worldy ways, with a stop in Milan, a ski weekend in Italy, and a quick trip to London before heading back to LA to see the Spice Girls.
- Keira Knightley, who is on the cover of next month's Interview magazine,
arrived stateside to premiere Atonement in NYC before heading to LA for another screening.
- The Jolie-Pitts were back in New Orleans, where Brad debuted his Make it Right program's pink houses as Angelina and Maddox proudly watched.
- After celebrating Movies Rock in LA on Monday, Kate Hudson went east to NYC for a party with D&G and family time with Chris and Ryder.
- Britney Spears started the week by celebrating her 26th birthday with Paris Hilton and scoring some swag, then handled her legal issues and ended up house hunting again.
- Lindsay Lohan spent a night at Koi, posed with some superheroes, was maybe keeping company with Stavros, and is losing to Shia in the Best Mugshot poll.
- We kicked off our Best of 2007 coverage all over the Sugar Network! Don't miss it!