Posts for July 21st 2007
It looks like all those rumors were untrue and Gisele got to spend her birthday with her man Tom after all (and Bridget definitely did not give birth). The happy (don't they look it?) couple had a leisurely lunch to celebrate them model's 27th. Grumpy faces aside, I do love seeing these two beautiful people together, even if they've only got one purse between them.
Hayden spent the day with her favorite boys in LA this week. She walked around West Hollywood with her little brother, then picked up her boyfriend Stephen at LAX. Hayden looked cute at the TCAs earlier this week, but we're loving these adorable pics of Stephen and Hayden even more. We bet Stephen has some fabulous plans for Hayden this weekend now that they're back in California together, including celebrating Heroes' Emmy nominations!
More of a happy Hayden so read more
This week Pop and Buzz went down to LA for the TCAs for some excellent exclusives, the Emmy Awards were announced and there was some serious Britney. Also, have you heard about the Beckhams? And there was more. So here we go:
- Lindsay was healthy, or maybe not, and then turned herself in.
- Speaking of the Beckhams, did you watch Victoria the soccer mom? Are you excited to watch David?
- There was some Hairspray news, did you hear?
- ICYMI, Rebecca Romijn and Jerry, so low-key married.
- We're so excited about all the impending celebrity babies -- Isla and Naomi and Bridget!!
- Yay Mary-Kate! Pop has a new crush and apparently Andy Samberg did sleep with Natalie Portman.