- Jennifer Lopez + Paris Hilton = conversation of the century
- Does Hillary Clinton smell like a delicate flower?
- On our radar: Richard Chai for Target
- Meet Top Chef Hopeful Richard Blais
- First look: The Riches, Season 2
- Wee TV: The Secret Life of A Soccer Mom
- Facebook wants you to send hotness points and your blood type?
- Cool idea: a bookshelf and a bench
- The Iraq war: five years later
- DearSugar answers: I can't get over his infidelity
- Ask Savvy: tips for traveling abroad
- My ten fave movies... starring pets
- Fact or fiction: brown foods are always better for you?
- Liz7733 wants to know: What's your warm weather fragrance?
Posts for March 11th 2008
Selma Blair went girly girly with her bikini down in Cabo yesterday, but manly manly with her choice of companions. She recently talked about being sassy, single and okay with it, but can't blame a girl for finding some vacation companionship. These photos of Selma's bikini body didn't come in time to make it into our Bikini Body Guess Who Game, but don't miss your chance to win a trip to party with PopSugar in LA!
Adam Sandler and Keri Russell slipped into some goofy gear on the set of Bedtime Stories in LA yesterday. Keri tested out her roller blading skills while Adam covered up his silly haircut with an even more ridiculous hat. Adam's gumball rain shower seemed just a little more fun than stunt doubles crashing into each other, but when all is said and done, these two will hopefully have a great movie to share with River and Sadie.
This Just In: Jon Bon Jovi Sells At a Loss According to Page Six rock star (and my former childhood crush) Jon Bon Jovi has sold his four-bedroom Upper West Side condo for $5.484 million. Located on the 28th floor of the The Park Millennium building on West 67th Street in Manhattan, the apartment was originally listed in 2006 for $6.95 million.
Isla Fisher surely stood out in the crowd on the set of Confessions of a Shopaholic in NYC yesterday. She was dressed up in an uber-poofy bright pink dress and an equally, um, non-understated dalmatian print shawl. Not much for dressing like a wallfower, eh? We'll have to wait a while to see the final product from this one, but those of you who need your Isla fix, she lent her voice to Horton Hears A Who — too cute! — out this weekend.
Will Smith runs through the waves while filming Seven Pounds and showing off some skin in Malibu on Tuesday afternoon.
Yesterday Michelle Williams looked colorful in Vogue and she continues to look precious, this time in lots of stripes in a cute photoshoot in Elle. Even when she's not talking about her heartbreak, it's still pretty sad to read all of her pre-Heath interviews. This time around she gets profound about water, talks about bobby pins and best of all — says that she can still find happiness in the darkest times. Here are highlights:
- "I’m obsessed with water. The scene in Brokeback Mountain when I open the door and see Heath and Jake kiss? Everyone was outside and I was in this hallway by myself, and I just kept thinking, I want to be like water. I want to slip through fingers, but hold up a ship.”
- “There's nothing sexier than bobby pins. That moment in Lolita, when Humbert Humbert is driving into the cow pasture and fingering the bobby pin? Goose bumps!”
- “I'm always aware of the whole. I have that feeling inside, like when something really tickles or delights me—it's not singular. I recognize all the awful things in the world, and in spite of them, I can still laugh.”
Of course Michelle had no idea how meaningful her words would be just a few months after speaking them, but we hope that she can still stay true to herself after Heath's death. Having adorable little Matilda is a saving grace, too. To see a video of Michelle behind the scenes on her photoshoot, click here.
Anne Hathaway hit up the Waverly Inn in NYC yet again this week — ah, the perks of being friends with Graydon Carter. Either way Anne looks pretty happy just to be out on a date with her man, but he might be concerned about a little competition from her Get Smart co-star. When asked about her relationship with Steve Carell, Anne said, "I can't get him to leave me alone. But we were, or we are, very true to the sexual tension from the original series. 'Maxwell' and '99' have a little bit of frisson between them. Steve and I work to keep it that way.”
Fresh from a long trip to NYC to hang out with her man Mike Comrie, Hilary Duff was back on the scene in LA at Hyde last night. She had her security blanket favorite hoop earrings on as well as just a few chunky black necklaces. In general though, Hil's been looking fabulous and super cute these days, right?