- Which network's two-hour comedy block do you prefer?
- Project Runway is coming to the Wii
- Nars celebrates 15 years with 15 stars and a book
- A Fabby Halloween: Flashdance fever
- Mac attack! Kraft-style stove-top mac and cheese
- Brunch, with a side of cholesterol
- Helpful hints for sleep deprived moms
- How to: save by spending on select days
- What kind of underpants to you prefer on a man?
- Before and after: a sophisticated and glamorous nursery
- Trick your dog's sweet tooth with these treats
Posts for October 11th 2009
Megan Fox wore her favorite hat and comfy pants to pick up her dog along with fellow fedora-lover Brian Austin Green at an LA vet's office on Friday. Megan's Jennifer's Body had some trouble at the box office, despite her promotional efforts, magazine covers, same-sex kisses on-screen and Saturday Night Live hosting last month. At least she still has one big franchise to hold onto, because despite her best efforts to piss off Michael Bay and the ranting letter from crew members, she's confirmed to be a part of Transformers 3.
To see more of Megan and Brian, just read more