- Ten girl power inspired Halloween costumes
- A Mama Mia sequel: brilliant or baffling?
- Pumpkin bread is sugar, spice, and everything nice
- What to buy at a discount this Fall
- Forty runway looks with a Halloween-y feel
- Are you taking your child to the doctor more?
- Get a sneak peek at the Jimmy Choo for H&M collection!
- New ideas for decorating with suitcases
- Tweet what you eat while keeping a digital food journal
- Howl-o-ween adorable dog parade pics
- Find stuff your friends love in Google search results
Posts for October 27th 2009
We had so much fun with our PopSugar Rush Vampire Special, so we're back with more — this time it's all about what makes this Halloween even bigger and better than ever! In part one, we've got our favorite vampires, the TV shows with the best Halloween episodes, the reason that scary movies are everywhere — hint, the Twilight craze helps! — and our favorite celebrity kids all dressed up for trick-or-treating. Watch the 7 Reasons Halloween Is Huge in 2009, Part 1 now, and check out part two on Thursday!
Are you ready? It's time to play!
Audrina Patridge and Heidi Montag met up at Cafe Midi in LA yesterday to film The Hills. Find out how to get Audrina's cute outfit here while Heidi looks ready for Halloween already. The girls still apparently have lots to discuss before Audrina leaves the show at the end of this season, from Heidi's trio of new puppies to Stephanie Pratt's recent run-in with the law. We'll get to see their latest installment of drama on tonight's new episode, though it seems like you guys aren't too enthusiastic about continuing to tune in.
For more photos of The Hills just read more