Reese Witherspoon went for an early morning jog with her trainer in LA Friday.
Posts for December 19th 2009
- Yum recaps the best food magazines and decadent dessert recipes
- Bella crowns Kristen Stewart as the biggest trendsetter of the year
- Tres wants to know if you fell in love and reveals the most shocking sex scandal
- Lil has the top baby shower presents and their favorite celebaby addition
- Fab picks Tom Ford as the comeback kid and Christian Louboutin as the king of footwear
- Casa unveils their most coveted crib and top trend
- Buzz takes a look back at Glee fever and wants to know your favorite action flick
- Savvy wants your vote for top tricks for saving and best money management tools
- Fit reveals the top workout song to get you moving as well as the best fitness DVDs
- Pet delivers your vote for the cutest zoo babies and top dog breeds
- Geek's gushing over the year's best new eReaders and Netbooks
- Pop picks New Moon mania as a top story and revisits their favorite celebrity weddings
Reese Witherspoon joined friends for a jog in LA yesterday. She's still up to her usual workout routine despite the shocking news of her breakup with Jake, and they both seem to be going full steam ahead into 2010. He's staying busy with shopping trips and Sesame Street cameos, and Reese is ready to focus on a fun holiday with her two special little ones at home.
To see more of Reese jogging, just read more
2009 was a big year for sexy sports stars! Whether they were on the field, winning championships or just romancing some of our favorite ladies, the manjoyment was everywhere. Now, we want to know who accelerates your heart rate. So, tell us — who's your favorite sports guy of 2009?
Also, don't forget to check out all our amazing Best of 2009 slideshows, polls and more!
Channing Tatum kept his arm around Jenna Dewan as they headed back to their car after a dinner date Thursday in LA. The duo made it into our sexiest couple of the year poll, and Channing is even rallying his fans on Twitter to lend their support so he and Jenna can claim the top spot. The happy couple also had one of the year's best celebrity weddings, which is one thing to be thankful for during their first holiday season as husband and wife.
From star-studded red carpets to shocking breakups, this week was full of surprises. Reese and Jake's split was finally confirmed, while more details about Tiger Woods's double life emerged. Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez decided to go their separate ways, while Brad Pitt turned 46. Click through for a look back at this week's top stories!