- Help pick a winner for Geek's cool capture contest!
- Top tastes from the Winter Fancy Foods Show
- Forecasting hair trends and hot hues with Avon's lead stylist
- The not-so-hidden meanings of hugs
- Baby's got cold feet? We've got 'em covered
- Rachel Bilson designs for charity
- Living large in a small studio in the Netherlands
- Would you rent movies or TV shows on YouTube?
- 15 qualities that will impress your boss
- The whole world has opinions on obesity
- Helpful tips if your pet suffers from thunder terror
Posts for January 21st 2010
It's time to play!
Robert and Kristen have been in hiding since they were spotted together on New Year's Eve, but this week they're both slated to make public appearances — Rob's included among the presenters at Friday's Haiti telethon, and Kristen will debut her latest film The Runaways at the Sundance Film Festival. In preparation for the reemergence of your favorite couple test your Twilight and New Moon knowledge with our new game! Do you think you can tell which film these photos are from? Click here or below to play!
Glee cutie Dianna Agron toned down her good girl image and turned up the fashion dial to pose for a black and white spread in February's Interview. Her show took home a Golden Globe for best musical or comedy over the weekend, though that's not where the good news ends — the series was picked up for a second season and Dianna herself just sold her first screenplay. Dianna opened up to the magazine about her life before the hit series, including how she grew up in a San Francisco Hyatt and almost skipped her big audition. Here's more:
- On almost skipping out on her audition: "I was so nervous . . . They told me to come back with straight hair and to dress sexier . . . later that week, I started work."
- On growing up in a San Francisco hotel: "I got to see many walks of life—politicians, athletes, Tony Robbins . . . it was the ultimate fishbowl."