- Four healthy career resolutions you should try
- How solid is your sushi vocabulary?
- Ten gorgeous new hairstyles and how to get them
- Five things I learned from watching The Bachelor
- New study says spanking at certain ages leads to success
- Chic and stylish Winter hats you need now!
- From plain to pretty an exciting bathroom remodel
- What are your theories for the final season of Lost?
- Tips for tackling the gym in 2010
- Most popular pet names of 2009 revealed
- Hot new video games to look forward to in 2010
Posts for January 5th 2010
Video of Heidi Montag at the Shooting Range, Rob and Kristen's Lucky Fan Speaks Out, and Lindsay Lohan in St. Bart's!
Heidi Montag shared a video of her gun skills during a recent trip to the range. Plus, listen to what the lucky fan who got her photo taken with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has to say about the encounter. Lindsay and Ali Lohan showed off their bikini bodies in St. Bart's, and Paula Abdul plays with elephants in her own vacation video. Watch PopSugar Rush now!
Let's get guessing!
Reese Witherspoon wore another cute casual outfit out shopping today, though this time she didn't have her kids to accompany her. Reese was once again one of our favorite females of the year and she once again showed her Southern girl sensibilities during an interview for the February cover of InStyle UK. She didn't gush about any men, instead focusing on all her girlfriends and their love of sharing clothes. Here are highlights:
- On exercise: "I try to exercise every day. I like to run for about an hour and I’m big into working out with girlfriends. It’s an acquired skill, being able to discuss your love life, children and friends – all while you’re running! But we have mastered it."
- On living in LA: "Sometimes it’s really difficult for me, being far away from home. LA is where my job is and I have to be close, but I never imagined that my children wouldn’t grow up next door to my brother’s children. Or that my mom and dad wouldn’t constantly be around. You know, I had dinner every night with my grandparents as a kid, so I think missing out on that is a hard compromise. At least I have a lot of southern friends in LA — I gravitate toward them. I think of those people as a part of my family: they take care of me and I take care of them."
To see what she has to say about Ava growing tall and sharing clothes, just read more
New Moon madness has died down but our love for the Twilight stars hasn't, so we're ringing in the new year with the latest version of our popular Faceoff game! We've updated the selection to include the latest pics from last week's Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart sighting in London to the shirtless photos of Kellan Lutz in Miami and more. Click to choose which photos are the best and before you know it the next installment of the Saga, Eclipse, will be here!
To make the deal even sweeter, we're giving $1,000 away to the winner, so log in, click below, and start playing — official rules here. Of course, we also have our who's more famous game and our which Robert Pattinson photo is sexier version, but this one includes all your favorite members of the Twilight family. Start playing!