- Katy Perry + OPI = one colorful collaboration
- Get in the Halloween spirit with 10 incredible treats
- Is it better to be divorced young or old?
- Sketching for baby: celeb moms who design for tots
- Rent the Runway throws handbags into the mix
- House tour: artsy Houston warehouse
- Glee gives us another sneak peek at their Rocky Horror Picture Show!
- Go green and savvy with e-cards
- Save the guts: roast your pumpkin seeds
- Here kitty kitty: pick-up tips for scratchless snuggles
- Not one, but two MacBook Airs coming this week?
- Moms talk about the best season for pregnancy
Posts for October 18th 2010
Ready to play? Then get guessing!
The cast of The Vampire Diaries took the Scream Awards stage together, and True Blood's Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin went hand in hand on the red carpet. David Arquette made his first official postseparation appearance, though Emma Roberts tells us David and Courteney Cox got along great on set. Check it out on PopSugar Rush!
Kristen Stewart's perfect pout was accentuated with a deep red lipstick for this evening's Welcome to the Rileys screening in NYC. She paired her one-shoulder dress with high Brian Atwood heels. She's in the city for a short press tour before starting work on Breaking Dawn in Louisiana, where the rest of the cast has already convened. Kristen looked stunning in white on stage at Saturday's Spike Scream Awards in LA, and she made a quick getaway afterward as she jetted off to her next location. Earlier today Kristen talked about playing a troubled young stripper, her Twilight cast, and future roles at her WTTR press conference. Kristen is currently promoting her indie film, but soon it will be back to blockbuster mode, and her hair has already made the transition from her natural dirty blond to Bella's brunette.
To see more of Kristen, just read more
Kate Bosworth and Alexander Skarsgard stepped out with a friend to see a movie in LA on Sunday evening. The couple have been hanging out together in California over the last couple of weeks, taking in a concert, lending their names to a charitable cause, and even stopping by the Scream Awards on Saturday. Alexander won Best Horror Actor during the show, beating out his True Blood costar Stephen Moyer for the title. While Alexander and Kate haven't been shy about being seen together in public lately, she skipped the carpet, instead opting to hang out backstage with some of his True Blood costars.