- European traditions that might be worth importing
- 20 aging TV shows: love them or leave them?
- Score Alyson Hannigan's HIMYM manicure
- 10 fantastic finds from the just-launched Asos US
- Is it right for a new PSA to compare junk food to drugs?
- Actor's abode: Rob Lowe opens up his enviable home to Architectural Digest
- Do skinny workers draw heftier salaries?
- Black and white and cute all over: tiny pandas born at the Madrid Zoo
- Fit to travel: 5 easy on-the-go exercises
- Geek out with Halloween costumes that will appeal to your inner nerd
- 10 of the world's best macaroni and cheese recipes
- Budget-friendly pieces to fill your Fall wardrobe
Posts for October 7th 2010
Feeling lucky? Then get guessing!
Brad Pitt arrived at the airport in Hungary with Knox and Vivienne in his arms this morning. The adorable twins took a cue from their fashionable dad and covered up their long hair with hats for the journey. Brad's taking a break from filming Moneyball to join the rest of the family in Budapest, where Angelina Jolie is working on her first directorial project and Maddox, Pax, Zahara, and Shiloh are already enrolled in school. Brad waved goodbye to fans in Boston yesterday before bringing his two youngest kids on the long plane flight to meet up with their siblings and mom. The Jolie-Pitts are no strangers to international living, and hopefully their time in Eastern Europe will bring some sweet sightings like the Spring spent in Venice.