- Happy birthday, Diane Kruger! 50 of her best street and red carpet looks!
- Sweet and savvy honeymoon ideas
- Are you flaky when it comes to French pastry facts?
- Get a stacked ponytail style like Lauren Conrad
- 10 phrases that make French a language worth preserving
- Hit the Road: popular family cars for parents and kids
- Coveted crib: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Tribeca loft
- Meet Project Runway's season 8 contestants!
- Feeling hot? Frozen treats under 150 calories
- Dog nurses lions and tigers, oh my adorableness!
- Droid X has landed: what to do with your old phone
- So, is anyone actually having iPhone 4 issues?
Posts for July 14th 2010
Have fun guessing!
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem tied the knot earlier this month at an intimate ceremony in the Bahamas. The couple first met on the set of Jamón, Jamón in 1992 and reconnected while filming Vicky Cristina Barcelona together in 2007. The Oscar winning actors share a love for the beach, travel and of course, each other. Congratulations to the newlyweds — click through to see their sweet and sexy romantic journey!
Matthew McConaughey looked dapper in a tie and aviator sunglasses today as he made his way onto the set of The Lincoln Lawyer in LA. After spending the start of the Summer relaxing with his family, MM is back to work playing a down-on-his-luck attorney alongside costars Marisa Tomei and Ryan Phillippe, who suffered a slight wardrobe malfunction during yesterday's shoot. Matthew also had a small-screen moment last night when he and a few other big stars helped introduce and honor everyday people who do great things at the MLB All-Star game.
To see more pictures of Matthew on set, just read more
M.I.A. headed into The Late Show's NYC studio yesterday afternoon with her fiancé Ben Bronfman and their son Ikhyd. She made sure to have all the elements of her intricate performance costume — check out her appearance, complete with an army of impersonators, after the jump. M.I.A., Ben, and Ikhyd have been all about exploring the Big Apple together lately, when she isn't busy promoting her new alum, /\/\ /\ Y /\, which just came out.
To see more of the adorable family, just read more
John Krasinski and Emily Blunt are already headed off on their honeymoon after a stop in LA, but we're looking back at their amazing romantic wedding in Lake Como, Italy last weekend. Before saying their big "I Dos," George Clooney hosted a star-studded cruise for the happy couple Friday night. Matt Damon and Luciana shared sweet kisses while Meryl Streep provided some awesome celebrity sightings for their non-famous guests. George has Elisabetta by his side and the beautiful bride-to-be Emily danced the evening away. Click through to see all the photos from the special night!