- Got questions about acne? Get answers now!
- Why do some sodas contain corn syrup but others sugar?
- Zara casual brings a country cool vibe to Agosto, '10
- Alicia Silverstone's resources for reclaimed wood furniture
- Who should win the Emmy for best lead actress, comedy?
- Savvy guide to getting the interview and making an impression
- Lo Bosworth gives the "Lo Down" on her fitness routine
- Would you go to preemptive couples counseling?
- 10 things to add to a DIY pet first aid kit
- Lustworthy high tech cameras
- Who should you tell pregnancy news to first?
- Noteworty tights are popping up all over the place
Posts for August 19th 2010
Good luck guessing!
Matt Lanter revealed his chiseled six-pack going shirtless under a fireman's jacket while AnnaLynne McCord showed off her legs in tiny shorts on the set of 90210 in LA yesterday. The third season of the show is around the corner, and Buzz has the spoiler about which male character is going to be gay. In the meantime, Matt's abs can be spotted on the big screen tomorrow in the new Twilight spoof, Vampires Suck. He recently revealed to us that during the movie's tongue-in-cheek take on Edward Cullen's big sparkling scene, he wore nothing but a loincloth! While the 90210 bad boy isn't one of the men in our annual 2010 Shirtless Bracket, AnnaLynne's boyfriend, Kellan Lutz, made it to the Elite Eight, so vote now for a chance to win Tom Ford sunglasses!
To see more pictures of Matt and AnnaLynne on set, just read more
Jimmy Fallon and his wife, Nancy Juvonen, arrived at LAX this morning fresh off a flight from NYC. He's out on the West Coast to start prepping for his hosting gig at next Sunday's Emmys, where he'll incorporate some of his skits from Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. He's hinted that Robert Is Bothered probably won't make it onto the show, but the latest teasers show lots of other hilarity to come — don't forget to make your Emmy predictions for a chance to win an iPad! Also, brush up on the year's nominees with Buzz's Emmy breakdowns.
Jennifer Aniston waved to fans this evening on her way into The Daily Show in NYC. It was her latest interview in a jam-packed Big Apple day — Jen kicked things off with a stop at Good Morning America before moving on to see Regis Philbin and then having lunch with her girlfriends. Jen's been busy all week promoting The Switch, and she was last in LA for Monday's big premiere. Her film finally arrives in theaters tomorrow, so make sure to stay tuned for Buzz's review.
To see more Jen, just read more