- Five things you might learn from Grace Coddington's memoir
- The ten dishes to make before Summer is over!
- How much do you know about beauty brand names?
- Short men need to earn more to compete in the dating pool
- Trendtotting: Suri and Violet are dressed to pink perfection
- Before and after: a plain Jane kitchen goes modern
- Meet the new girls from cycle 15 of America's Next Top Model
- Seven ways to make your resume rock
- Advice from Jackie Warner on moving past the weight-loss plateau
- Brew up some chamomile for a doggone tea party
- The USB cube is worth adding to your Summer travel bag
- Learn how to make dairy free cinnamon coffee cake
Posts for August 23rd 2010
Happy Monday! It's time to get guessing, so good luck.
Beyonce Knowles was in a tiny gold bikini today to chill out on a yacht in Monaco. She and her husband, Jay-Z, are in the midst of a lavish European vacation, and they were spotted enjoying dinner dates over the weekend after a stroll with beers in Italy last week. Jay-Z popped up on deck to join Beyonce for a little sunbathing, but he started dozing off while wrapped up in a towel. The pair are making the most of their time off from work, but they'll head back to the US in just a few weeks to prep for their appearances at the MTV VMAs. Jay-Z is also gearing up for a short tour with U2, which will start this December in Australia.
To see more Jay-Z and Beyonce on a yacht, just read more
Lauren Conrad and Kyle Howard grabbed a cab after celebrating a friend's birthday at the Colony in LA on Friday. She prepped for the night out by dress shopping and getting a head start on another weekend birthday — LC made cupcakes in honor of her sister's big day on Saturday. Lauren and Kyle are still going strong despite her busy Summer schedule, which has included time at the pool and with friends on top of her many work obligations. While some of her former costars on The Hills like Audrina Patridge and Stephanie Pratt have been all about their bikini time, LC has been occupied with launching her latest Kohl's collection ahead of the debut of her third book, Sugar and Spice.