Some relationships may start quickly, but they almost never end as fast. After fatal relationship mistakes are made, things may feel different but not dead. A subtle feeling of discomfort can morph into a dead-end relationship so slowly that it's impossible to recognize. Here are 10 signs your relationship has sailed.
- You're always the one calling and initiating IMs and texts.
- Your significant other stops offering to pay and does fewer favors.
- Fewer terms of endearment are used — by either of you.
- When you do hang out, you choose nontalking activities like watching a movie.
- You're relieved when plans are canceled.
- The sex stops. Obvious but true!
- When you imagine your future, your significant other is not there.
- You spend more time with friends separately.
- You're always daydreaming about what it would be like to date other guys.
- One of you is cheating. It sounds as obvious as no sex, yet people stay in unfaithful relationships all the time.
What's clued you in on a relationship that was through?