When the sweet cravings hit and you find the stash empty, don't fret! You can make these healthy cookies from PaleoHacks in minutes and save a batch for later.
If you've been searching for the simplest, most delicious, gooey and chewy Paleo treat, look no further than these four-ingredient Almond Butter Cookies!
But, of course, I also love almond butter cookies. So naturally, I've perfected the recipe.
The best part of these cookies? They have only FOUR ingredients.
That's right, four ingredients for the most delicious Paleo almond butter cookies. You can even try making these with fresh hazelnut butter or macadamia nut butter! The possibilities are literally limitless.
And, if that doesn't excite you enough, these cookies only take 15 minutes from start to finish! Four-ingredient, 15-minute Paleo cookies?! Yes, please!
You also most likely already have all the ingredients on hand, so these make for the perfect Paleo treat when you get a craving.
All you need is one bowl and a cookie sheet. You'll just mix all the ingredients together to create delectable cookie dough (you may or may not want to lick the spoon — go for it if you like!), then you'll roll the dough into the perfect bite-sized morsels, place them on the cookie sheet (you don't even need to grease it with coconut oil — the natural fats will prevent these cookies from sticking), and bake them up.
The hardest part is waiting for the cookies to bake, taking in the delectable smells of fresh-baked cookies, and allowing them to cool enough to remove from the baking sheet without breaking…but if you don't mind a broken cookie, you surely don't have to wait.
These soft and chewy sweets are perfect for parties or just to enjoy with a glass of coconut or almond milk. YUM!
- 1 cup all-natural almond butter
1 egg, beaten
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, cream together the almond butter, the egg, and the vanilla extract until smooth. Fold in the coconut sugar and blend until combined.
- One heaping tablespoon at a time, roll the dough into one-and-a-quarter-inch balls, and place on a cookie sheet. Using the base of your palms or a fork, slightly flatten the balls slightly to about a half-inch thick.
- Bake for eight to 10 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool on the cookie sheet for at least 10 minutes before transferring to a cookie rack.
- Desserts, Cookies
- North American
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds