It may seem like a low-calorie meal, but a Chipotle chicken burrito bowl with all the fixings like salsa, cheese, and sour cream can weigh in around 745 calories. Cut all the long lines — and more than half the calories! — with this quick and delicious meal you can make at home in less than 10 minutes. A precooked chicken breast, fresh produce, and a few healthy staples are all you need for this nutrient-dense, low-calorie meal that will satisfy your Mexican fast-food cravings.
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1 teaspoon chicken broth
- Pinch of cumin
- Pinch of cayenne
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, sliced thin
- 3 ounces precooked grilled chicken breast, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh salsa
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Microwave black beans with chicken broth, oregano, cumin, cayenne, and garlic powder on high for 30 to 45 seconds until heated. Set aside.
- Add red cabbage to your bowl, and spoon the black beans on top. Layer sliced chicken, Greek yogurt, salsa, and cilantro and green onions, and enjoy immediately!
Source: Calorie Count
- Main Dishes
- Makes one bowl
- Calories per serving