- 2 parsnips, sliced lengthwise, into 1/4-inch strips
1/2 zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch disks
1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
1/8 teaspoon salt
8-ounce beef tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Slice 2 parsnips, lengthwise, into 1/4-inch strips. Slice half a zucchini into 1/4-inch disks. Toss parsnips and zucchini with 2 teaspoons olive oil and salt and arrange in a single layer on an aluminum-foil- or parchment-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Turn oven temp down to 400°F and bake for 20 minutes, turning once.
- Remove veggies and heat the broiler on high.
- Heat an oven-safe skillet with 1 teaspoon olive oil over high heat. Lightly salt and pepper both sides of the beef tenderloin and add to the skillet to cook until bottom of steak is browned, about 3 minutes. Without flipping, place the entire skillet under the broiler to cook until medium, about 3 minutes under the broiler.
- Serve half (4 ounces) of the steak with the parsnip fries and zucchini disks and save the other half of the steak for Day 7.
Protein: 35.8 grams
Carbohydrates: 38.9 grams
Dietary Fiber: 10.8 grams
Total Sugars: 12 grams
Total Fat: 23.2 grams
Saturated Fat: 5.417 grams
Sodium: 385.4 milligrams
- Main Dishes
- North American