Want a quick yet comforting and savory dinner, but don't want to put in a ton of effort to make it happen? This is the perfect recipe. And because all of the ingredients come from your favorite place, Trader Joe's, you know it won't cost a fortune and won't be made with weird chemicals, and it'll taste amazing.
This coconut curry is filled with chickpeas, sweet potatoes, and red pepper, and every dreamy bite is so warming with a hint of spice. Really the only thing you need to do is cube a couple sweet potatoes, dice a red pepper, throw the other ingredients into a pot, and you'll be cupping your hands around this warm bowl of curry in 20 minutes. You don't even have to cook the quinoa since you'll be purchasing frozen quinoa that's already cooked!
- 2 small sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar Trader Joe's Thai Green Curry Simmer Sauce
- 1 can Trader Joe's Organic Coconut Milk
- 4 cups organic baby spinach
- 1 package Trader Joe's Frozen Fully Cooked Organic Quinoa
- Add the cubed sweet potato, diced red bell pepper, chickpeas, curry sauce, and coconut milk to a pot.
- Cook on medium heat for 20 minutes; it shouldn't be boiling. It's ready when the sweet potatoes are tender.
- Microwave the two bags of frozen quinoa per the box's directions. While that's heating up, add the spinach to the curry and give it a good stir, allowing it to cook for a couple minutes.
- Scoop one quarter of the quinoa into a bowl, spoon on one quarter of the curry, and enjoy!
- Main Dishes
- 4 servings
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time
- 20 minutes
- Total Time
- 30 minutes