This Is How Olympian Simone Manuel Is Staying Positive and Taking Care of Her Mental Health
Feeling anxious, stressed, and helpless as we navigate the coronavirus pandemic is completely normal, and you are not alone. If you are currently experiencing any of these emotions, there a ton of resources at your disposal to help you manage your feelings, from teletherapy to expert tips on how to manage coronavirus-related anxiety.
- "Remind yourself of the goals that you want to achieve every day."
- "Be kind to yourself. Listen to where you are mentally and physically."
- "Take it one day at a time."
- "Stay connected and stay positive."
- "Get active if you can/do something that makes you feel good each day."
Manuel's list is a great reminder to be kind to yourself and do more of the things that make you feel happy every day.