We're serious fans of avocado toast. That's why we partnered with Mrs. T's Pierogies for this post.
Avocado toast is kinda having a moment. And there are so many ways to love this simple dish. Swap out a slice of bread for a toasted pierogy and you have something so delicious that makes for a fun appetizer or a light lunch. It only takes a moment to toast up the potato-filled goodies then top with lime-laced avocado, and you're ready to eat.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 box Mrs. T's Classic Cheddar Pierogies
1/4 cup feta cheese
1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Place a large, nonstick sauté pan over medium heat and add the oil.
- Place the pierogies in an even layer and then toast for 7 to 10 minutes per side.
- While the pierogies are toasting, slice the lime in half, juicing one half into a small bowl. Reserve the other half for garnish.
- Add the avocado to the lime and mash with a fork. Then evenly distribute over the pierogies.
- Top each pierogy with a sprinkling of feta cheese and chives. Serve with lime slices.
- Appetizers, Finger Foods
- North American
- 12 pierogies
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds