I absolutely love cream cheese wontons and order them often from my favorite takeout place. Every once in awhile I get ambitious and try to make them at home, but all that folding and stuffing gets messy. Make it easy with this cooking hack that uses a mini muffin tin for adorable little crab and cream cheese bites.
- 24 round wonton wrappers
1 6.5-ounce can lump crab meat
8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
1 green onion, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Mix the green onion, cream cheese, and crab together in a bowl.
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tin then place a round wonton wrapper in each.
- Fill with a scoop of the mixture then use wet fingers to gently pull the edges together and press in place.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned.
- North American
- 24 wontons
- Total Time
- 14 minutes, 59 seconds